Monday, July 20, 2009

Manila Club Scene: Embassy Superclub

In Manila, many clubs have come and gone. Absinthe? This, as well as Ice, Temple, Bed Space have all gone out of the window. Alchemy? 3 rooms gone to waste. Warehouse? Heard the crowd isn't that good anymore. Jaipur? Same story. Bottom line, clubs just don't last!

But then again, there's always an exception to the rule: Embassy Superclub.

I've been going to Embassy since high school. I revisit the place every time I go back to Manila. Why? It never disappoints.

Photobucket
Superb Service. The waiter was always on his toes.
Confesion: I love how they're always armed with a lighter :)

Photobucket
Embassy Fly
Great music! Awesome transitions and song choices.

Photobucket
Most importantly, I was with good company

Photobucket
WORK IT!
I don't know how it does it but Embassy makes EVERYONE dance

Photobucket
Good vibes till closing time
(Which reminds me the only thing I hate about it, it abides by Fort's curfew)

Photobucket

A perfect end to Summer in Manila '09

My next destination?
It's a secret I'll never tell (not until my next post anyway)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment